Admitted to practice in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and before both the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey and the United States Supreme Court, Ms. Lascari is a former Morris County Assistant Prosecutor and Rotary Graduate Scholar. In 1995 she was also named a Pegasus Scholar, an award given by the American Inns of Court and Inner Temple in London, England. She began her solo practice in 2006. As a member of the Special Education Law Practitioner’s Committee, she has written and lectured on various legal topics. In addition to managing her own law practice, Ms. Lascari has been an Adjunct Professor at Kean University in Union, New Jersey, St. Elizabeth’s College in Convent Station, New Jersey and Rutgers University Business School in Newark New Jersey.
Ms. Lascari received her B.A. from Drew University and her J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law. In 2016, the New Jersey Law Journal named Ms. Lascari one of the Top Women in Law.
Sandra Lascari has been an Adjunct Professor at Kean University in Union, New Jersey, St. Elizabeth’s College in Convent Station, New Jersey and Rutgers University Business School in Newark New Jersey and Sussex County Community College. She has given many presentations on various legal topics. Ms. Lascari will design a presentation for your organization or group. Examples of recent presentations are as follows:
- NJICLE Seminars, such as:
- “Hot Topics in Special Education”
- Lehigh University’s College of Education Annual Law Conferences
- “Transition: How to Navigate Between High School and Adulthood”
- “Greatest Hits in ‘Reading’ Case Law”
- ‘No Stone Unturned’- a Parent Group
- “Your School District and IEPs: How to Be Successful on Both Sides”
- Summit Speech School
- “Effective IEPs”
- Learning Laboratory
- “The IEP Process: How to Effectively Prepare and Participate”
- “Parental Rights in Special Education”